Phone shutting off itself

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Just went to use my phone and it appears it shut itself off. 2nd time in past few days it has happened. I know my battery appears to be shot again. I had it changed in December 2016 due to it being past its cycle of charges. Worked fine up til a month or so ago and now it just seems it drains so easily again. I've shut off things I don't need to. What could have caused my phone to just shut off. It had 80% battery life still so it wasn't dead.

Unrelated but making note of it. Just other day I had gotten email transaction notification someone ordered a phone using my account. This couldn't be someone hacking into my phone and messing with it could it? I'm told that the email I got was a spam page. No charges to me or anything funny on my account either. Just sick of all this nonsense. Need to get an i7 soon.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My son had the 6 and it seemed that the battery ran down fast since day one. Had the battery changed and same results. He's on a 6S+ now and the battery is lasting all day.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Email likely spam. Just delete it. Past it's cycle of charges? While Apple guarantees 80% life up to 500 cycles, most will go beyond that.

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Email likely spam. Just delete it. Past it's cycle of charges? While Apple guarantees 80% life up to 500 cycles, most will go beyond that.

Just seems odd that took 2 years to get down to 70% life if battery like they guarantee. Change battery and it's only been 5 months and it's already doing same thing. Guess I'll have to take it in. I doubt anyway I can access the analysis stuff like they can.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit