"r" not working at contact

masudranamd

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
i m using i phone6 . recently i have faced a new problem, while i m trying to search a contacts at contact app and search a name by alphabet 'R" that time contacts app automatically close. How can i solve this problem???

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Try a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
You might also try accessing contacts through the phone app, rather than the contacts app.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that while searching for a contact within the Contacts application, the entire application closes when you press the "R" key?

Does it do this in any other application? If simply powering your phone off and back on doesn't resolve the issue then you may need to reinstall the OS via iTunes.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that while searching for a contact within the Contacts application, the entire application closes when you press the "R" key?

Does it do this in any other application? If simply powering your phone off and back on doesn't resolve the issue then you may need to reinstall the OS via iTunes.

I think the OP means the alphabet on the right side in contacts.
9bb788e713e2b5eefc0de39f5876f28a.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2