Sluggish 6 since iOS 10 upgrade.
Anyone else experiencing a slower and more sluggish iPhone 6 after upgrading to iOS 10?
Every now and again the home button is not responsive, doesn't unlock and icons on the screen take an age to open once pressed.
Anyone know of a fix?
It's driving me insane.
- 09-30-2016, 09:45 AM #2
- 11-01-2016, 09:46 AM #5
- 11-02-2016, 08:47 AM #6
Re: Sluggish 6 since iOS 10 upgrade.
I haven't noticed anything significant in my 6's upgrade - but then, I don't count my life in percentages of seconds...
And, if anything, its the embedded Apple iOS apps that I have found to be the most sluggish (and poorly realized) on any iPhone. Go figure. But that's why I have chosen to use 3rd Party apps over Apple's own, in almost all cases.
As long as my apps open, do so without wacky flashing screen moments or crashes, and operate as intended, I'm good.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2017, 10:36 AM
- By raist3001 in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2016, 08:38 AM
- By Pederk in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:19 PM
- By Massie in forum iOS 10Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2016, 10:10 PM