How well does the iPhone 6 does with iOS 10?

Le Caid

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Should I upgrade? I want to but I want to know about others first to know if I should or not.

I think you should upgrade and see all the extras iOS 10 lets you do.
You could also download the iOS 10 user guide that has over 1000 pages with a terrific index. Click whatever interests you at the moment and it takes you to the page immediately.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
No issues here that I've found so far, but no Insanely Great notable moments either. Oh sure, a few bells and whistles and I had to tweak a few settings to 'personalize' it - as much as Apple allows one to, and once I found out where they buried them - but insofar as 99% of the functionality of my device relies on 3rd Party apps, as long as they still work, I'm good.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
So you guys are telling me to update to iOS 10? no issues with battery and such?

I've never relied entirely on the 6's battery (I added a battery pack case early on), as it already had a reputation for lousy usage there - and I'm not about to turn off all the features that makes the device useful to me in order to improve that. So I can't really talk to how the battery fares with the new OS. And Wi-Fi and Bluetooth doesn't seem to be adversely affected (or improved) by the upgrade.
But again, its early on still - and only repeated use by all the users is going to find the obvious, significant and consistent issues with the OS and the 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro