ISO10 update

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, you cannot change the background of "world clocks" within the Clock app on an iOS device.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
As ever, Apple knows what you really want and only gives that 'option'.

:straight-face:

If you want to get into personalization and functionality that fits the user, use Android.

OniTamo30

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Am I the only one that's downgraded back to 9.3.5? :)

I tested iOS 10 for about a week, even had 10.0.2 a couple of days on it, but that was more than enough for now.

Why?

First of all, iOS 10 brings a refreshed UI-look and huge improvements to iMessages and Siri, but that's actually it...
Without 3D touch you can't really enjoy iOS 10 to the fullest.

Second, the performance on my iPhone 6 was awkward compared to 9.3.5. It lagged and stuttered despite doing simple everyday tasks (I don't play games on it). I gave the new software time, restarted it a few times, cleared cache and RAM here and there, but it frustrated me more and more as days passed by.
RAM management was horrible compared to 9.3.5 too! It re-opened every 3rd party app, despite having closed it like 5 minutes ago.

Look, we are used to having a good performing iDevice, that's what we should expect IMO.
iOS 10 is still 'not ready' for my iPhone 6 (generally older devices) because my experience was that it doesn't perform that well and it doesn't offer that many new exciting features.

I downloaded the iOS 9.3.5 IPSW and did a factory reset. WOW, does it feel good to have a real iPhone back that flies through what ever you do! :)

I'll probably get iOS 10 next year when I see/read that the new software is well optimized for older devices.
Certainly not spending €800 for the iPhone 7, because the 2017-iPhone could as well be something new and special (Apple is developing hardware for the 'iPhone 8' in Israel - Business Insider)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW