My iPhone 6 won't connect to wi-fi in my room.
First of all i want to say that my english isn't very good, but i hope someone can still help me.
So 3 weeks ago i went on a holiday and before that my mobile connected to the wifi in my room perfectly. i came back 3 days ago and went to my room, it caught to my attention that i had no wifi connection at all, normally there is about 6 different wifi connections that i can connect to, now 0. The next day, still no wifi. So i began testing with my PC, laptop, parent's phones and my sister's phone (they all have iphones to) and they all worked in my room, all of them saw 6 connections and our home wifi had 3 bars full. But my phone still doesn't work in my own room (everywhere else in home works). The next day i restored my phone and upgraded my iOS from 8.4 to 9.3.3. But still no wifi in my room.
Baran from The Netherlands
- 08-10-2016, 01:31 PM #2
- 08-10-2016, 01:36 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 178 Posts
Re: My iPhone 6 won't connect to wi-fi in my room.
I actually just had that same issue. What I did was turned off wifi and reset my phone. I also reset the wifi router. Once everything was rebooted, I turned on wifi and it connected. But simply turning off wifi and turning it on did not help. Hopefully you have fixed your issue by now or this helps.
- 08-10-2016, 02:40 PM #5
- 08-10-2016, 07:29 PM #6
- By seeyaiphone71 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 30Last Post: 09-07-2016, 02:37 PM
- By hannahmarie082803 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2016, 04:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2016, 12:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 12:00 PM
- By Lon1919 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 10:54 AM