Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default My daily music

I accidentally downloaded something called my daily music top my iphone 6. It opened an email account on my phone and I started receiving tons on email. It won't let me delete the account, I can only deactivate it. Can someone tell me how to rid myself from this pestilence?

Default Re: My daily music

Welcome to iMore, Bob! So you set up an email account just for this purpose? Closing the email account, or at least removing it from your device in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, should solve your problem. Are the emails coming from one single email address? You could also just block the sender from your email provider's web site.
    iMore Intermediate

492 Posts
    Global Posts
    606 Global Posts

Default Re: My daily music

Something similar happened to my elderly mother. She somehow managed to get a spam weather email account installed on her iPhone that couldn't be deleted in the mail account settings. Instead, whatever she did allowed a profile to be installed on her iPhone. Check under your settings/general to see if you have any profiles installed that you don't recognize. If you do, delete the profile.