- 07-30-2016, 10:39 AM #2
Re: No sound on messaging
1. Check the mute switch on the side of the device.
2. Make sure that the Do Not Disturb option isn't enabled.
3. Check the volume button and / or volume slider.
4. Go to Settings->Sounds, and then make sure that there is an alert tone listed next to "Text Tone".
5. Go to Settings->Notifications→ Messages, and enable ALL of the toggles therein.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2016, 11:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 09:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 02:05 PM
- By MB64 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2016, 11:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2016, 11:00 AM