Made the switch

kris665

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Well I made the switch from the Galaxy s6 over to the iPhone 6 after looking at the Se which I didn't think was big enough for me with bad eyes and the 6s being to expensive.Did I make the right choice as far as Galaxy s6 vs iPhone 6. Is the iPhone 6 future proof?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know. What do you think? Did "you" make the right choice? Only you can answer that question...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well I made the switch from the Galaxy s6 over to the iPhone 6 after looking at the Se which I didn't think was big enough for me with bad eyes and the 6s being to expensive.Did I make the right choice as far as Galaxy s6 vs iPhone 6. Is the iPhone 6 future proof?

Yes you made the best choice ever. Apple is far more better than Android, if not the best of history, no doubt.

Ps: I am extremely biased

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
True on the above reply. Much less complicated than android. Plus Apple updates its devices on a regular basis. You will be happy.

On the below reply. That is fine I still use my iPhone 4s in which I am happy with.

Last edited:

kris665

May 30, 2016
Visit site
So far I like it bummed out I couldn't afford the 6s or see the Se but this seems to be better then the Galaxy s6 by far.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
But as far as future proof was it worth the price I paid at the apple store
The iPhone 6 will see some more upgrades in regard to iOS, but how many more, no one knows so the answer to your question is still unknown in a sense. Having said that, do you think it was worth the price you paid for it? All of my iPhones over the years have been worth the price for me. Lastly, please use the quote option when replying so that readers can know to whom you're replying. Thanks.

kris665

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Thank you all for your replies one last question. Will I see a major difference in the screen meaning resolution and size?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

The 6s would be more future proof with more ram and force touch.

kris665

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Thank you all for your replies actually returned bathe six today and traded in the galaxy s6 to get the 64 gb 6s. So far im loving it much better then the Galaxy s6 while I'm missing the it blaster, I can tell this phone is much less laggier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2