Iphone 6 autolock
The "never" option disappeared on the autolock in the settings. The 1 through 5 minute delay options are still there. How do I get the "never" back?
- 07-20-2016, 09:59 AM #2
- 7,790 Posts
Re: Iphone 6 autolock
Welcome to iMore! I believe the only way to set it to "never" would be to turn your passcode off in Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. Honestly though, if you do anything whatsoever on your device that involves any personal level of information, not having a passcode is a terrible idea. You know your use case better than I do though. For instance, I don't require a passcode for my kids to access their iPads because there's nothing crazy on there and they barely ever leave the house with them. My phone, on the other hand, is a different story. I would never even dream of going any length of time without a passcode.
- 07-20-2016, 11:30 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2016, 08:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2016, 10:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2016, 09:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2016, 08:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2016, 07:16 AM