Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Iphone 6 autolock

The "never" option disappeared on the autolock in the settings. The 1 through 5 minute delay options are still there. How do I get the "never" back?

Default Re: Iphone 6 autolock

Welcome to iMore! I believe the only way to set it to "never" would be to turn your passcode off in Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. Honestly though, if you do anything whatsoever on your device that involves any personal level of information, not having a passcode is a terrible idea. You know your use case better than I do though. For instance, I don't require a passcode for my kids to access their iPads because there's nothing crazy on there and they barely ever leave the house with them. My phone, on the other hand, is a different story. I would never even dream of going any length of time without a passcode.
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: Where is the never option on the autolock setting on my iPhone 6?

There was a "never" option under the autolock section but it has disappeared.