Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob Phillips
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Why is my battery draining since traveled out of country

Just traveled to France with iPhone 6 and 6s. Turned off data and cellular usage. Using phone with wifi. Battery drains super fast. 50% in one hour.
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! It's possible that your iPhone is syncing photos, backing up to iCloud, or a plethora of other things that only take place when connected to wifi. Normally you wouldn't notice such a drain on your battery because these things take place a little bit at a time but you've been out of the country. Give it a day. If you're still seeing severe battery drain let us know and we can further troubleshoot the issue.

Default Re: Why is my battery draining since traveled out of country

Welcome to iMore! It's possible that your iPhone is syncing photos, backing up to iCloud, or a plethora of other things that only take place when connected to wifi. Normally you wouldn't notice such a drain on your battery because these things take place a little bit at a time but you've been out of the country. Give it a day. If you're still seeing severe battery drain let us know and we can further troubleshoot the issue.
    Tartarus likes this.