iPhone 6 won't connect to Itunes on PC and won't charge
I have had problems for a few days with connecting my charger and getting the iPhone to charge and now it won't charge and won't connect to iTunes on my PC. I have tried two different Apple chargers and Apple leads with the same result. A friends charger also would not work with my iPhone.
- Best AnswerJul 06 2016 | 2:12 pm EDT
Hi, welcome to iMore.
It could be dust. You can remove dust from the lightning port with a toothpick by very very gently removing the dust with it. Good luck.
- 07-06-2016, 02:12 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2016, 01:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2016, 03:26 PM
- By lmnop4265 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2016, 10:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2016, 01:22 PM