- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Broken iPhone Screen - Ente passcode using software
I dropped my iPhone 6 and smashed the screen, after putting it in to get the screen replaced, apparently they found the motherboard to be damaged - the iPhone still works and loads, however, the touch screen function will no longer work... So the problem i now face is that i can't enter my pass code (which i know) in order to complete a backup, etc... Last back up was 3 weeks ago, so this doesn't really help me...
I'm hoping there is some software out there that will let me type the passcode into a computer and unlock my iPhone, cause there is no other way to type it in directly on the iPhone...
I just had a family vacation in Spain and would really like to recover the 1000 photos i took, I don't mind sending it to the US (I'm in Trinidad) to a specialist but would obviously rather do it myself using software if available...
Any help or advice would be much appreciated...
- 07-01-2016, 09:39 PM #2
Re: Broken iPhone Screen - Ente passcode using software
What you're asking cannot be done - at least not to my knowledge. Having said that, if you have iCloud Photo Library and /or Photostream enabled as well as an iCloud account, your photos should sync to iCloud and thus allow you to login to iCloud via a computer and retrieve them unless, of course, you don't have an iCloud account or don't have the above mentioned items enabled along with your broken touch screen function and damaged motherboard.
- By 2015Girl in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 36Last Post: 07-11-2016, 11:35 AM
- By afctee in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2016, 07:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2016, 09:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2016, 08:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2016, 05:12 PM