My recorded videos won't replay on my iphone 6
All of a sudden I am not able to replay videos that I personally recorded on my iphone 6. When I click on the video, it will bring up the first picture of the video, but then just have that little white striped circle that spins in the middle.
Also when I connect my iphone to my laptop, I am unable to see the pictures that I am able to see on my actual phone. Luckily, I just backed them up on a hard drive a few days ago.
- 06-17-2016, 02:16 PM #2
- 25,049 Posts
Re: My recorded videos won't replay on my iphone 6
Welcome to iMore! Have you tried a hard reset?
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If that doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new. Not from a back up.
- By iMore Question in forum macOS SierraReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2016, 02:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2016, 08:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2016, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2016, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2016, 10:25 AM