- 05-13-2016, 06:49 AM #2
Re: Safari - Make google my home page
There is no homepage setting for iOS. Having said that, there is a workaround.
1. Initiate the Safari browser on your iOS device
2. Go to the Google home page.
3. Select the share option and then select "Add to Home Screen".
After it's saved to the home screen, simply tap on it to be taken directly to the Google home page via Safari.
- 05-13-2016, 08:11 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2016, 05:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2016, 11:12 AM
- By peaksel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2016, 08:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2016, 09:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2016, 08:57 PM