iphone 6 only siri works
My iphone 6 will not turn off and I can only make calls or open apps using siri. The touch screen or home button doesn't work. I tried to reboot but nothing happens because siri is the only way I can use my phone. Was in an app and not sure what happen. I can't open anything or make a call or text or facetime unless I ask siri
- 05-12-2016, 05:10 PM #2
- 4,207 Posts
Re: iphone 6 only siri works
Welcome to iMore!
Did you restart it or do a hard reset. A hard reset means holding the power & home button at the same time until you see the logo. If not give that a try. If that does not work, do you have a backup that you can restore your phone with. If so then try restoring it to a backup that you have prior to the issue. If you have no backup, you could always factory restore it, but then you will lose all your data. If neither of those work it could be a problem with your home button and I would suggest making a Genius appointment to have it looked at.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2016, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2016, 10:00 AM
- By D00mM4r1n3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2016, 09:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2016, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2016, 04:50 PM