- 05-01-2016, 02:32 AM #2iMore Expert
- 784 Posts
Re: Gps app won't stay open?
I would do one of the following to try cure it.
1. Kill the app from background and relaunch it again. If it doesn't work then
2. Kill the app from background and reboot the iPhone, then launch the app. If it doesn't work, then
3. Delete the app from the iPhone and reinstall it again. If it doesn't work then
4. Write contact the programmer of the app and leave him a feedback, than wait for an update. While waiting for an update to correct the issue, you can look into some alternatives to that application.
- 05-01-2016, 11:21 AM #3
- By Wotchered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2016, 07:43 AM
- By edswife1970 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2016, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2016, 10:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2016, 06:03 PM
- By edswife1970 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2016, 08:40 AM