- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Iphone suddenly quit
I was just reading an article via safari. As I was reading, my screen suddenly darkened and completely froze. After a few seconds I could hit the lock button to blank the home screen, but when I hit it again, the dark, frozen screen returned. Battery life was at 95%
Home+Power was able to shut it off, but now it's no longer turning back on. Tried plugging it in computer, charger, giving it time, etc. Manuel restart won't work at all. Seems pretty dead.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- 04-17-2016, 02:38 PM #2
- 04-17-2016, 04:25 PM #3
- 04-22-2016, 08:41 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Re: My iPhone died suddenly, what can I do?
This happened to a co-worker of mine iPhone 6 and she plugged it in to the wall (not her computer) and it rebooted itself again after a few seconds. She couldn't really tell why it happened but she was just glad it came back on. If that doesn't work, I agree with @firedept10 to take it to the app store.
- By vegasous in forum iPhone SEReplies: 38Last Post: 05-22-2016, 07:33 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2016, 02:48 AM
- By Roman Chu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2016, 02:28 PM
- By Engr Aamir Khan Niazi in forum iPhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2016, 01:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2016, 05:12 AM