Help! iPhone 6 black screen dropped
Dropped iPhone 6 and now black screen, no sound , no vibration. It's currently on charge and I have tried resetting by holding the two buttons in for 20secs. No luck. I have tried ringing my phone using another phone and it says its ringing but my phone just remains dead 😔 any help? Thanks
- 04-08-2016, 03:37 PM #2
- 04-08-2016, 05:02 PM #4iMore Elite
- 2,171 Posts
Re: Help! iPhone 6 black screen dropped
If you "dropped" it and it sustained physical damage and you don't have insurance, then you will have to pay out of pocket to get it repaired or replaced.
It doesn't matter how old it is. Physical damage is not covered by the warranty.
- 04-08-2016, 07:33 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2016, 01:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2016, 02:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2016, 01:40 PM
- By Dave reb8free in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2016, 01:35 PM