iPhone 6 has locked me out of my music, how can I get back in?

I

iMore Question

iPhone 6 has locked me out of my music

Plugged into the mac at home, the music is all still there. But whenever I try to access "My Music" on the iPhone, all I get is an ad' "Don't Miss A Beat" and pressure to go buy stuff from the iTunes store. How do I get my music back? Or should I just give up and trade the iPhone for something good like a Samsung?

Donnie Simms

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6 has locked me out of my music

Same exact thing happened to me, except my situation was worse, because the laptop with all my music on it is gone! I thought I would be fine, considering all the music was on my iPod Touch 5g. But after the apple music app started to roll out, I slowly lost access to my songs and now most of them are gone. Apple Music is a good service, but they should have been more clear with what they are doing when they ask you if you want to try it. I'd also like to know if there is a way to get music back.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6 has locked me out of my music

Plugged into the mac at home, the music is all still there. But whenever I try to access "My Music" on the iPhone, all I get is an ad' "Don't Miss A Beat" and pressure to go buy stuff from the iTunes store. How do I get my music back?

Sounds like you have a rogue 3rd party app shoving ads in your face. I've never once seen an ad in the Music app when tapping on My Music.

Check in Settings > General > About and see how many songs you have on your phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2