Why is my email taking up so much storage
My mail is taking up 1.2GB on my iPhone 6.I've tried everything to get my storage back and it's just not working. I deleted all my mail and that didn't do anything, I removed my account and that didn't do anything ( I've added it back now.) This was all I could find on the problem to fix it.
- 04-01-2016, 03:36 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 88 Posts
Re: Why is my email taking up so much storage
Did you delete the archived mail too? Idk once I deleted apps and it didn't give me storage back immediately, it took a few minutes to register. Check again and see if mail isn't taking up space.
My mail is taking up 63 mb and I have multiple accounts and 100s of emails :/ so something is wrong but idk what, sorry!
- 04-01-2016, 05:47 PM #3
- By tom_55 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2016, 02:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 12Last Post: 04-10-2016, 05:28 AM
- By lesterquilaman in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2016, 06:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2016, 02:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:12 AM