cant find my ringtones
hey guys , i search already but i didnt find a solution so sorry but i have to bring it up here again .
just downloaded some ringtones fron itunes as i always do but the diffrent this time is i cant choice the ringtones as my call ringtones becoz i cant see the ringtones just downloaded !!
some are there and some not .
i mean serting>sound>ringtones
can someone help me pls .
its first time i facing this
- 03-31-2016, 06:22 AM #2
Re: cant find my ringtones
Connect your iPhone to your computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app, and after iTunes detect your device, select the tones option and then select to sync the tones. Afterwards, those ringtones should be present and visible on the device.
- 04-01-2016, 04:17 AM #5
- 04-02-2016, 06:59 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2016, 01:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2016, 12:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2016, 11:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 08:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2016, 07:48 PM