Most apps not updating on my iphone 6
Most Apps not updating on my iPhone 6.
Have tried the following options:
Restart my phone
Switch it off
Log out my Apple ID, restart
Log out my Apple ID, switch off
Any other option(s) I haven't tried?
Also, most times I use iTunes to download apps and updates to my pc, then sync iTunes and iPhone to update or install apps. Could that be the cause?
- 03-29-2016, 02:18 PM #2
- 03-29-2016, 02:20 PM #3
Re: Most apps not updating on my iphone 6
I do exactly the same as you. I will update my apps through iTunes then sync them to my phone. Only difference is I use my iMac instead of a PC, but that should make absolutely no difference. I can still update my apps through my iPhone though. Have you tried a hard reset on your phone. Hold the Power & Home button till you see the Apple logo. If that does not work, is it possible that you have a bad Wi-Fi or data connection that is preventing it. Check Your settings in the iTunes & App Stores. I have nothing turned on. I do not have any other suggestions. Hopefully soemthing I did suggest will help.
- 04-05-2016, 06:28 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2016, 07:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2016, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2016, 01:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2016, 01:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2016, 12:40 PM