I need to disable my sons text on iPhone 6 during school hours
I would like my son to only be able to send and receive text messages from my husband and me from 7:30 - 2:15 monday through friday
- 03-28-2016, 07:48 PM #2
- 03-28-2016, 07:51 PM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,345 Posts
Re: I need to disable my sons text on iPhone 6 during school hours
Welcome to iMore!
I'm not sure you can do such a thing, but if there is such a setting it would be in the family share settings. Again, I'm unsure if there is such a thing.
Otherwise the only other option is to disable it in Restrictions on his phone before he leaves for school, and then enable it when he comes home. Although from one parent to another, in the event of an emergency (on the way to school, at school, or on the way home from school) this may not be such a wise idea if he's in a position where he cannot put the phone up to his ear for a call.
- 03-28-2016, 08:35 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2016, 04:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2016, 08:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 07:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2016, 06:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 06:19 PM