IPhone plays wrong song
So, I've never had problem with my iPhone 6 until recently..
The touch screen works fine for everything else except my music app. Every time I pick a song from my list, it plays the song below it or the song in the bottom of the list. I refreshed the app, turned the shuffle on and off, and this still keeps happening. I'm not sure what to do now.
- 03-26-2016, 05:53 AM #2
- 7,810 Posts
Re: IPhone plays wrong song
Welcome to iMore! My only guess is it's a weird software quirk. Unfortunately The Music app is stock and can't be individually deleted and reinstalled. You might want to try running an iTunes restore in recovery mode. You should be able to restore from an iTunes/iCloud backup.
- 03-26-2016, 07:36 AM #3
- 03-26-2016, 11:28 AM #4
- 03-26-2016, 06:59 PM #5
- By douceur1010 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2016, 05:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:15 PM
- By kcjk88 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2016, 07:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2016, 07:24 PM