New to iPhone?

ishansardar

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi, guys I know my questions might sound a bit annoying because it may have been answered too many times but bear with please and before I start please note that I haven't use iphone before, I'm not exactly a fan but I have my reasons to start using it now. ok now with that out of the way lets begin oh and btw mine is iphone 6

ok so I'm a YouTuber and I want to record the games I'm gonna play on my iphone, with internal audio. I know some app that records screen with no internal audio recordings, I also know I can record with using quicktime player but for that I have to keep my iphone plugged in. So I guess my question for you guys is, I need a way or any way or an app that will help me record my screen flawlessly without any lag and with internal audio. (for this if I have to jailbreak my phone I will and if there is any paid app, I'm willing to buy it aswell)

Whatever your answer is guys or if anyone replies to my thread please explain the full process in details because as u can see, I don't know much about iOS device.

Thank You

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know of such an app, but hopefully someone who does will reply soon. As for you not knowing much about iOS device, it's not that different from any other smartphone. You get apps from an App Store, install apps, use apps.

ChriSuarez

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
There are programs/applications you can install on your PC/Mac that will allow you to view-stream what you are seeing on your device onto your computer. But then of course you'll have to have a separate application that records what you're seeing. Though I think most of those programs include a method of recording as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2