Is there an app like activity monitor?
I took my phone in and the genius told me it wasn't the battery, but just processes that have basically gone rogue and were still open despite seeming closed. Is there an app that will let me force those to quit?
- 03-15-2016, 10:47 PM #2
Re: Is there an app like activity monitor?
Generally I don't recommend using an app for that. If they're not closing when you double tap the home button and swipe them away then email the developers of the misbehaving app(s) and submit a bug report, or find similar apps with better coding.
Last edited by Sherry_B; 03-15-2016 at 11:03 PM.
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 17Last Post: 03-20-2016, 11:39 PM
- By bercut in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2016, 01:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2016, 08:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2016, 11:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2016, 02:12 PM