I want to buy iphone 6s what are the advantages of this phone?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I want to buy iphone 6s what are the advantages of this phone?:big-hug:

Welcome to iMore. The biggest advantage is you will have the latest and greatest iPhone. I have always had an iPhone and have found them to be the easiest to operate. I have owned one android so I do have something to compare them too. Not that there is anything wrong with androids, they just don't work for me. iPhone's work well within my working environment. I have never had any real issues either as the IOS just works. Aesthetically appealing to the eye. They hold their value better than most other smartphones. So many apps available for them.

Last edited:

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for advice and guidance What about the camera?

This I can not comment on as I have an iPhone 6. But I can tell you from what I have seen on the boards in discussions, the 6s is a better camera than the 6. And my 6 takes a really nice photo with the help of a camera app that I use. Hopefully someone who has a 6s will come along and be able to better answer this part of your inquiry. I do know that the 6s camera will take live photo's and can shoot 4k video. Which is a pretty neat feature exclusive to only the 6s.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the 6s. I like it for the force touch/3D touch feature. Camera is great. Live Photos are cool but I have it turned off most of the time to save space. I upgrade every year bc I'm crazy.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I would say that one of the main reasons I decided to go with The Apple iPhone (6s Plus) is...."IT JUST WORKS", now that might sound funny or repetitive but it's just simply the TRUTH.

The way my 6s Plus performs in the real world is second to none. This works for ME.

Post often and ENJOY the site.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
6s has:
- great camera
- force touch
- Touch ID (depending on the phone you're comparing to)

Definitely worth the upgrade over anything but the Plus models IMO!

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Is the the best overall smartphone out there!!! IOS runs flawless, the cameras are super great and when you start using 3D touch in the daily basis you will not want to go back! I have a iPhone 6 but when I have the chance to upgrade would do it without thinking twice to the 6S.

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Is the the best overall smartphone out there!!! IOS runs flawless, the cameras are super great and when you start using 3D touch in the daily basis you will not want to go back! I have a iPhone 6 but when I have the chance to upgrade would do it without thinking twice to the 6S.