my iPhone 6 has no sound except when on speaker.
When I raise and lower volume from the side toggles, the box comes up saying "Headphones" (volume in headphones) but there are no headphones plugged in.
When I do plug headphones in, I can hear perfectly. But when I unplug the headphones, the phone still acts as though they are plugged in.
Thoughts? Is there a setting I've accidentally changed?
- Best AnswerFeb 02 2016 | 10:56 am EST
Try rebooting your device, and if that doesn't work, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose and fix the problem.
- 02-02-2016, 10:56 AM #2
- By EvilKittyCupcake in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2016, 03:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 08:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2016, 12:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 10:57 AM