Anyone else getting electrocuted by their phone??
Just started happening, phone plugged in charging and I picked it up and could feel a tingle in my thumb when I unlocked with fingerprint, then I touched the camera lens on the back of the phone and it gave me a shock!
Should I be taking this phone into the Apple Store?
- 01-28-2016, 03:34 PM #2
- 01-28-2016, 04:04 PM #3
- 01-29-2016, 07:37 AM #5
- 01-29-2016, 08:30 AM #6
- 01-29-2016, 09:56 AM #7
- 01-29-2016, 10:51 AM #8
- 01-29-2016, 09:06 PM #9
- 01-30-2016, 04:03 PM #10
- 01-30-2016, 06:21 PM #11
Re: Anyone else getting electrocuted by their phone??
Its a new feature aptly named "conductive touch". Comes in handy when your phone is on silent. Instead of vibrating, it just shocks the crap out of you. Its also fully configurable. Go to General-Settinngs and you'll see a myriad of options....
Text message = 5-15 volts
Call = 30-50v
Reminder = 15-30v
Alarm = deplete battery and set fire to surrounding area or electrocute owner. <- Bit of a wild card this one.
Conductive touch works in tandem with the iPhones new anti-drop feature "iNotFall". When activated, once you pick up the phone, it pumps out 220 volts, causing your hand to clinch the phone and not let go. Don't worry, they've upped the battery capacity to handle the load and you create a "safe word" for Siri during setup. Both features are popular with the S&M crowd and Moms love them because their kids aren't breaking their phones
This changes EVERYTHING!........
PS: Be sure to check out "iLive", one of the new components in Health Kit. Offers on the go defibrillation.
Last edited by denzilla; 01-30-2016 at 06:40 PM.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2016, 09:51 PM