Switching from LG G3 to iPhone 6....

sip1995

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
After 2-3 months i bought the LG G3, it feels that it's not suits me well.... I had the iPhone 4S, but i sold because of its small screen and then bought the G3 (again too big). So i'm think of selling the G3 to take the iPhone 6, but is it worth it ? btw I subscribed to Apple Music, but i don't the beta app on Android...but anyway. Let me tell what are the main things i do with my G3.
Social networks
Gaming (candy crash, asphalt)
Music
TV remote and sometimes FM radio
Watching videos
Taking pics (it's important to have great quality)
Shooting videos (it's important to have great quality)

So, i'm asking, should i switch or not ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After 2-3 months i bought the LG G3, it feels that it's not suits me well.... I had the iPhone 4S, but i sold because of its small screen and then bought the G3 (again too big). So i'm think of selling the G3 to take the iPhone 6, but is it worth it ? btw I subscribed to Apple Music, but i don't the beta app on Android...but anyway. Let me tell what are the main things i do with my G3.
Social networks
Gaming (candy crash, asphalt)
Music
TV remote and sometimes FM radio
Watching videos
Taking pics (it's important to have great quality)
Shooting videos (it's important to have great quality)

So, i'm asking, should i switch or not ?

Only "you" can answer that question. Having said that, try to be content with whatever device you opt to use.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Have you considered the 5S? It's size is in between the two. I have one as my work phone and it's fine. I also have a G3 and G4 for personal use, love both. Especially the camera, removable battery and extra storage.

For your use, any will be close to the same, seems the size matters lol

sip1995

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Have you considered the 5S? It's size is in between the two. I have one as my work phone and it's fine. I also have a G3 and G4 for personal use, love both. Especially the camera, removable battery and extra storage.

For your use, any will be close to the same, seems the size matters lol

Actually i like the 5S (even with the 4" display)....My question is, which one is better for social networks, gaming (candy crash, asphalt), music(keep in mind that i'll subscribe to Apple Music), watching videos, taking pics (it's important to have great quality),shooting videos (it's important to have great quality) ?

popeyesi

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Actually i like the 5S (even with the 4" display)....My question is, which one is better for social networks, gaming (candy crash, asphalt), music(keep in mind that i'll subscribe to Apple Music), watching videos, taking pics (it's important to have great quality),shooting videos (it's important to have great quality) ?
I think you must wait Iphone 5SE :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner