Ran into an odd problem last night
Last night I was attempting to sync my iPhone with iTunes. It would get so far while copying music, stall, eject my phone and then re-mount it. Tried it about 5 times and same thing would happen. Changed USB ports = no joy. Changed cables = no joy. Rebooted both phone and PC and it finally synced.
Not sure if it was my PC or the phone that was the problem. Windows 10 informed me that updates were installed after rebooting, so maybe something was borked because of that.
I googled my problem and a lot of "just reset your phone" solutions came up. You'll probably save yourself a lot of time/energy by simply rebooting everything
- 01-17-2016, 09:55 AM #2
- By whaler12 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2016, 05:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2016, 09:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 07:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 07:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 04:41 PM