iphone 6 wifi greyed out and bluetooth keeps spinning
Recently replace glass and digitizer and wifi is now greyed out and bluetooth is just spinning, I tried everything, even freezer for 15 minutes. Any suggestions
- 01-10-2016, 07:03 PM #2
- 25,049 Posts
Re: iphone 6 wifi greyed out and bluetooth keeps spinning
Welcome to iMore! Bluetooth always spins when it's on and not paired.
Try going to Settings > WiFi > Tap the blue i. Tap "forget this network". Then Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
Then sign back in to your wifi. See if it's still grayed out.
- 01-10-2016, 07:32 PM #3
- 01-15-2016, 05:11 PM #4
- 01-15-2016, 08:10 PM #5
- 01-27-2016, 06:18 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2016, 04:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2016, 10:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2016, 05:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2016, 05:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2016, 02:53 PM