I've recently noticed a blue dot showing on the upper left corner of my iPhone 6. How do I remove it?

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I've recently noticed a blue dot showing on the upper left corner of my iphone 6.

It is a solid blue dot, not the one for the GPRS. Whenever I click on it, a small black window pops up next to it, but disappears after I try to click on it. How do I remove it?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: I've recently noticed a blue dot showing on the upper left corner of my iphone 6.

It is a solid blue dot, not the one for the GPRS. Whenever I click on it, a small black window pops up next to it, but disappears after I try to click on it. How do I remove it?

can you post a screen shot ?does it happen when you are in a app ?

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I've recently noticed a blue dot showing on the upper left corner of my iphone 6.

Hmmm... I'd like to see it as well.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Mine
doing it too!

Try Reset All Settings

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If that doesn't work, restore the phone as new, not from a back up. If it's still there, then it's a hardware issue. Which iPhone is it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2