Need a desk charger for my iPhone6.
Do not want to remove the case to use the charger. Which charger should I select?
- Best AnswerDec 31 2015 | 8:20 am EST
- 12-31-2015, 08:20 AM #2
- 12-31-2015, 09:03 AM #3
- 12-31-2015, 09:35 AM #4
- 7,756 Posts
Re: Need a desk charger for my iPhone6.
Welcome to iMore! There are several available that work with the majority of cases. Keep in mind if you're using a super bulky case like an Otterbox Defender or a Lifeproof you'll probably want to check with the manufacturer before purchasing. I like the Apple OEM charging docks because they're sleek. There's no back that the phone rests on so pretty much any case should work with it. I use a Belkin Charge + Sync Dock, which is available at the iMore Store (link). The dock that @firedept10 mentioned above looks really nice too, and I'm already considering picking one up
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 06:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 06:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 01:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 11:57 PM