How can I delete someone else's iCloud from my iPhone 6 without deleting my data, etc.?
My employer-provided iPhone 6 already had another employee's iCloud on it, but I cannot delete hers because she doesn't remember her password. How can I delete her iCloud from my iPhone 6 without deleting my texts, pictures, contacts, etc., etc.?
I have heard that the Apple Store can do it, but they won't.
I just want to install and use my own iCloud, not commit a crime. ;-)
- 12-30-2015, 05:09 AM #2
- By beingbenjamin in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2016, 07:16 PM
- By jimmymiro12 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 09:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2015, 07:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2015, 03:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 11:31 PM