Anyone using Verizon's message + for texting ?
I like this app but was wondering how to change the alert tone. Cannot find the option anywhere. Think they forgot it, Lol. Pretty straight forward on android.
Like this app and the way it can be customized, but dislike the generic tone as I continually miss my messages. I know iMessage is the popular one, but I know way to many people with non smart phones. Anyone use it? Help?
I feel like I'm missing something simple, but seriously have looked and looked.
- 12-29-2015, 12:41 PM #2
Re: Anyone using Verizon's message + for texting ?
Hi there -
I don't use the app, but iMessage works as a text message as well. Based on the number entered, it will send as a text or iMessage. You can tell by the color of the name as you enter it from your contacts (green for text, blue for iMessage) as well as the color of the conversation bubbles.
- 12-29-2015, 03:23 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2015, 08:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 05:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2015, 05:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 12:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2015, 11:28 AM