how can i reset my battery on iphone6
i charged completely last night and it still shows the same app usages when i havent used them.
- 12-29-2015, 11:20 AM #2
- 25,087 Posts
Re: how can i reset my battery on iphone6
Welcome to iMore! I don't know of any way to "reset" a battery. Some apps will run in the background a bit when you're not using them. Most don't for long. But a few will too much. Facebook is bad about that. I swipe it out of multitasking while not using it. That stops it. Other than that, you can calibrate the % indicator to the battery by running the battery down to 1%, then let it charge up past 100%. But that doesn't actually do anything to the battery itself.
- 12-29-2015, 11:27 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 03:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 05:49 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2015, 12:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2015, 11:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 10:04 AM