- 12-27-2015, 02:36 PM #2
Re: iPhone 6 Case
The fact that it covers the screen would suggest that it may well degrade the touch sensitivity a little.
I have an Otterbox Defender and the screen cover from that definitely meant I had to touch the screen with more force than without the case on. Not much more force, mind, but noticeably so.
However, that's no indication that this case will do the same. Any way you can see one in the flesh before purchasing?
- 12-28-2015, 03:28 PM #4
- 12-29-2015, 03:48 AM #5
- By GusHerb94 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 42Last Post: 02-11-2016, 10:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2016, 08:57 AM
- By talkin73 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2015, 02:46 PM
- By reasat salam in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2015, 07:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:43 AM