why i cannot open my iphone6
five days ago my phone fell on a water basin, i turned it off immediately and put between clothes on my dresser to keep it warm since i don't have hair dryer. yesterday i opened it and i use it the whole day and battery get drained. Last night i charged it using my battery pack, and still on open mode charging. unfortunately , this morning when i tried to open to check emails nothing shows on the screen, I've tried also doing by pressing home and open button but still not working. can you help me workout to this issue guys? appreciate your help. thanks.
- 12-21-2015, 01:40 AM #2
- 12-21-2015, 02:23 AM #3
- 12-22-2015, 09:49 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 229 Posts
Re: Why can't I open my iPhone 6?
warranty would not have helped in any liquid or physical damage situation. Those automatically void the manufacturers warranty.
Short of trying a regular wall charger im leaning towards Smply_Rckless suggestion that its finally done.
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2015, 01:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 11:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 09:52 PM
iTunes is showing me songs I have never bought in my iTunes Library (Mac). Help me stop it! What could it be?By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 09:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 07:53 PM