So I just updated to iOS 9.2. When I went to open a playlist I noticed some songs weren't there but I searched for them in my library & they were. Those songs that were missing also had duplicates with no picture where the album art went & when I clicked on it the song wouldn't play. Anyone else experiencing these problems & if so how did you resolve them? I searched for this topic before posting & couldn't find it so sorry if this question is in the wrong place! I took screenshots of what's happening.
- 12-12-2015, 07:08 PM #2
I am a subscriber of Apple Music but those songs were mine before I joined. They happen to be random examples. Now that I think about it, all of the songs like that were mine that were effected. Some were even purchased from iTunes.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 10Last Post: 02-03-2016, 04:36 PM
- By w00cash1020 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2015, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2015, 07:05 AM
- By staceyleigh409 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2015, 06:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 01:40 PM