I6 will not power off or slide to answer calls...
I can see who is calling and the ring tone does work. Holding the power button doesn't work
- 12-12-2015, 08:17 AM #2
- 12-12-2015, 09:35 AM #3
- 5,525 Posts
Re: I6 will not power off or slide to answer calls...
If your power button is not working right, resetting may be difficult. Here are a few suggestions:
- Assistive Touch - Settings -> General -> Accessibility. Choose "Bold Text" which will reboot your phone. You can disable it when it comes back up.
- Reset the device. Probably the easiest is to use Reset Network Settings -- the most you'll generally have to do is re-enter wifi passwords. Go to Settings -> General -> Reset and choose it from the options there.
- Let the power drain until the phone shuts off. You'll need to charge for a few minutes until it comes back.
- By juanito979 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2015, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2015, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2015, 08:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2015, 06:50 AM