Loose screen on iPhone 6 64GB space gray

fergusioricy

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have the exact same issue (bottom right of the screen, iPhone 6), I just didn't really consciously notice it until now (thanks for that!). It's not annoying enough for me to send it back yet plus I have dropped it about 20 times so can't complain too much. Let us know if you get it sorted.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Last time I noticed something like that on my 6, I noticed that the screw at the bottom right was a bit loosen. Once I screw it back using the appropriated screw driver, the clicking disappear.

TechDaddyK

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
Last time I noticed something like that on my 6, I noticed that the screw at the bottom right was a bit loosen. Once I screw it back using the appropriated screw driver, the clicking disappear.

THANK YOU! I realize this is an older thread, but I ran across it while trying to figure out the clicking noise on my iPhone 6.

The noise started within the past month or so on my two year-old phone. Of course, we trading our phones in and I was very worried we weren't going to get the deal we were promised. I figured that Verizon would get the phone and void (or lower) the trade-in as "defective" or something.

We are extremely careful about our phones -- we always use quality protective cases and glass screen protectors, and we treat the phones like they let us $800! -- but this still happened.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW