- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPhone6 stuck in recovery mode
Hi guys/ladies, my iPhone is stuck in recovery mode and I can not get it out. I tried restoring from iTunes but no luck, I download a programme called Reiboot but that also did not work. I tried putting the device in DFU mode with the use of a some instructions on google but again nothing. What could be wrong? iStore does not want to help cause in South Africa apparently you have to buy the unit from them in order to authorise them to work on it, they just refer me to my service provider.
- 11-16-2015, 09:53 AM #2
- 7,840 Posts
Re: iPhone6 stuck in recovery mode
Welcome to iMore! Try hard resetting your iPhone by holding down the power button and home button simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo. If that doesn't work your only choice that I'm aware of is to let its battery run down. If that's the case, just make sure you don't have it plugged into your computer.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2015, 04:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2015, 07:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 04:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 06:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 06:35 AM