Jailbroken iPhone 6 Won't Boot
My iPhone 6 is on IOS 9.0.2, I was trying to install the NCCard tweak when my phone was put into the state where it is just stuck on the boot logo, NOT a boot loop. I tried putting my phone into DFU mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds and home button at the same time and then letting go of the power button and continuing to hold the home button. My phone then turned off and now it will not turn on. I have tried plugging my phone in and trying to turn it on, but nothing is working. I need help.
- 11-13-2015, 11:47 AM #2
- 11-13-2015, 01:21 PM #3
- 2,393 Posts
Re: Jailbroken iPhone 6 Won't Boot
Recovery Mode Instuctions
1. Turn Off your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad if it isn't already.
2. Press and hold down the Home button on the front of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPhone.
3. Plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or Windows PC and make sure iTunes is running.
4. Let go of the Home button when you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2015, 01:21 PM
- By Matrix Leader in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2015, 11:48 PM
My iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes & will not accept my iTunes password. Is there any other way to restore my device?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2015, 04:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2015, 07:43 AM