Been having issues with my icloud backup where nothing is showing up on my computer for photos or contacts. Only thing that I am having show up is the calendar events. I've been trying numerous things as suggested here and no luck. Now when I go to do a backup it says it can't be completed. What gives? I am on wifi and everything as normal. It seems you touch one thing it messes eerything up. I just want my stuff backedup and be able to access it on the computer. All this time I thought I was backing up and it wasn't really saving it anywhere.
- 11-08-2015, 11:14 AM #3
Re: icloud backup
I see no way to delete any old backups. I went to the manage storage and it is only saving 123.5 MB of my stuff which is only 163 photos. I have far more than that on my phone. NOt sure where this stuff is being saved to if it's not backing up properly.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2015, 11:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 06:59 PM
- By BitPusher2600 in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2015, 01:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 11:45 AM