White lines and unresponsive touch on iphone 6
Hi, i recently dropped my iPhone 6 and white lines showed up on about 1/5 of the display. To add to the problem, I can't touch in the white lines area. I understand the white lines is probably a bad digitizer, but what about the inability to touch and use that area? I was thinking that it may be a connection issue inside and I though I might open it up and take a look. any ideas?
- 11-05-2015, 04:32 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: White lines and unresponsive touch on iphone 6
If it was your fault then I would let Apple repair it the right way since toy have to pay anyway and if toy can claim warranty for some reason, Same thing, Let Apple do it!!
Once YOU open it Apple will know and no chance of warranty at all.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 06:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2015, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 04:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2015, 03:32 PM