- 11-01-2015, 02:12 AM #2
- 2,460 Posts
Re: Contact search is not working
I've experienced the same thing, but not in all situations. If I go straight into contacts and do a search, it's fine. But if I'm doing something like trying to add a phone number from text message to an existing contact, I get the same thing as you. What are you doing when you get this issue? I'm guessing it's a bug they need to address.
- 11-01-2015, 06:50 AM #3
- 7,736 Posts
Contact search is not working
This is a common issue we've been seeing but it's usually fixed pretty easily:
1. Tap on GROUPS in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Uncheck all groups.
3. Re-check all groups.
4. Tap on DONE.
5. Try your search again.
Let us know if you're still having issues!
- 11-03-2015, 08:51 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 11Last Post: 01-10-2016, 02:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2015, 07:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2015, 07:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2015, 07:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2015, 07:04 PM