why can't i connect to the app store?
I just installed ios 9.1 on my iphone 6. Before that, I never had trouble connecting to the app store. I powered off and on the phone, signed out and back in to my apple id with no result. My wifi is connected, cell data is turned on, safari works fine and my wife's iphone 6 with ios 9.1 installed works fine.
- 10-29-2015, 10:20 AM #2
- 7,829 Posts
Re: why can't i connect to the app store?
Welcome to iMore! It sounds to me like you've taken many of the usual steps to troubleshoot the problem. The only thing I can think of is a botched up upgrade. Did you install 9.1 OTA or through iTunes? You may want to try running a restore through iTunes to see if that kicks into gear. I haven't heard of any other issues with 9.1 causing the App Store to break.
- 10-29-2015, 10:56 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2015, 09:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2015, 07:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2015, 03:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 09:44 AM