Can I connect an external 128 GB micro SD card to an iPhone 6?
My need is to back up my iPhone 6 without going to iTunes Apple sells a reader for photos and videos I want to copy and read every thing to and from the micro sd
- Best AnswerOct 23 2015 | 12:34 pm EDT
- 10-23-2015, 12:34 PM #2
- 10-23-2015, 04:32 PM #3
- 10-25-2015, 02:20 PM #4iMore Pro
- 733 Posts
Re: can i connect an external 128 gig micro sd card to iphone 6
Actually you can backup MOST of what you want like your photos, documents, contacts, videos and read the same content as well. You would think people would do some research. Leef Mobile Memory how about this device or SanDisk iXpand https://www.sandisk.com/home/mobile-...storage/ixpand or how about Mophie Space Case all of these options will give you the ability to offload and read from these storage options.
While not a microSD as you wanted its offers as close as you will ever get with Apple products.
- 10-25-2015, 03:35 PM #5
- By SkydiverTilt in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 27Last Post: 10-30-2015, 09:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 01:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2015, 01:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2015, 11:15 AM